sticky fingers, band, sticky fingers, juicy ones, australia, sticky fingers, music

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Reviews

'There is something good about finding a band just as honest as Sticky Fingers high on the triple j rotation list. Another with that loose reggae feeling underpinning Caress Your Soul (Independant), which works as pop music, but not the disposable kind.'  - Drum Media, 7 August 2012.

'Sticky Fingers; they may be mental, but I'll forgive them if they keep making records like this' - 1SONGADAY BLOG

'When I read your track titles, I'm all like, "Eww dirty cock-rock band". And then I listen to your songs and I go, "Wow! Super talented chaps with great songs!". Keep the surprises coming!'
- Gemma Pike, Triple J

'Solid tune! these lads have been showing steady progression over the past few years, and this song has nailed it!'
- Nick Findlay, Triple J

'Man, how are you guys so consistent? This new single is such a tight jam full of crystal production and straight up cool charm. I'm a huge fan.'
- Dave Ruby Howe, Triple J

No comments:

Post a Comment